https://eprosys.ie/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/AutomationEngineering2.png 257 500 eProSys https://eprosys.ie/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/logo-300x109.png eProSys2016-07-12 11:02:302018-01-24 07:37:15Automation Engineer
This position, based on a pharmaceutical site in West Dublin, includes the ongoing development of site-based DCS automation systems together with automation support of minor capital projects. This position forms part of the automation department supporting manufacturing and reports directly to the automation manager.
- Provide system support and system maintenance in accordance with the company’s standard procedures.
- Maintain existing and newly-installed equipment in an controlled documented manner.
- Ensure that the GMP systems are kept in a validated state and any changes are documented in accordance with change control.
- Support new manufacturing constructions and capital projects as assigned.
- DeltaV DCS architecture, standards and best practice
- Validation and change management
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant Engineering discipline/ Computer Science or equivalent is preferred
- 5-10 years automation experience in the pharmaceutical industry
This position is a contract position minimum 1 year duration.
To apply for this position please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
eProSys is an equal opportunities employer.